Clean electricity is an area that has tremendously developped over the past 15 years. We are specialized in marketing clean electricity technologies such as photovoltaic (PV).
We study the markets of photovoltaic and maintain a regular market watch on the industry and its actors, around the world. This industry is paving the way of the clean electricity mutation due to its size and long history. We also monitor R&D labs and innovations, which helps us to understand where the market is heading and what is the maturity stage of these innovations. The results of this work can be witnessed into our database "Indus-PV" as described below.
Photovoltaic Components: "Indus-PV" database
This database contains data about world manufacturers of solar cells and modules. It includes:
- Product: cell or module or both
- Technology sub-category (amorphous Silicon, mono/multi crystalline Si, Thin-film (CdTe, CIS/CIGS), multi-junction, concentration/CPV, 3G solar cells: DSSC (dye-sensitized solar cells) and Organic PV/OPV).
- Production & Capacity data by factory & year
- Corporate data (location, year of foundation, sales, employees, etc.)
- Company contact names (technical or economical management, buyers, etc.).
Main benefits of these databases:
- Quick & efficient tool to know & contact your target audience.
- Multiple sorting capabilities (by country, segment, size, production data, etc)
- It's the right tool to unfold a business plan: survey, sell, buy or partner!
For more information about this database, please contact us.
- Autonomous Photovoltaic Systems & Off-grid Systems (solar lighting, telecom infrastructure, SCADA, etc.)
- Power conversion, chargers & battery technologies
- Hybrid systems (PV-Diesel, PV-Fuel Cell, etc.)
Here some of our articles (in English) on solar market & strategies.
July 2016: Visit report of Intersolar 2016 in Munich
June 2016: Article on Little Sun solar battery charger