Key learnings of the report:
- The components market (thermoelectric generators or TEGs) is expected to grow from $24 million in 2014 to $77 million in 2020
- The 2 main segments with potential are infrastructure & building and the industrial-professional segment
- Volumes are expected to increase from 100,000 units in 2014 to 9 million units by 2020
Download opposite a presentation of the report in 15 slides with illustrated examples.
The report successively reviews:
- the industrial offer: manufacturers of thermoelectric generators, associated storage and management systems and design & integration players
- the 12 main applications in 5 major industrial segments: infrastructure & building, industry and professionals, transport, consumer and medical products.
Download the 2-page table of contents by clicking on the image opposite