- Infinergia.com is edited and published by the company Infinergia (LLC, registered by the Grenoble Trade Register under the following number: 513 178 913 00036)
- Headquarters: 17 rue de la Frise 38 000 Grenoble
- Director of publication: F. Poulin
- Hosting: OVH
Your visit on this website implies the acceptation of below conditions:
- The content of this website remains property of Infinergia, it cannot be reproduced or used for commercial usage without proper authorisation from the company and a mention of its source.
- Trademarks, company names or logos reproduced on the website www.infinergia.com are the property of respective companies. The photos are used under license and remain property of their authors.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Infinergia and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Infinergia. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Infinergia takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
We take the protection of personal data very seriously. We are applying latest EU requirements of the "General Data Protection Regulation" (GDPR) and French law.
"Personal Data": any information relative to a given physical person, that can be identified directly or indirectly via a given reference or number with data that belong specifically to this person.
"Processing of Personal Data": a process involving personal data, whatever its form or format, including in particular: registration, management, backup, adaptation, extraction, modification, usage, transmission, communication, destruction or deletion.
- Categories of Personal Data collected and processed:
We collect personal data in the scope of a Business to Business (B2B) relationship when you subscribe on our website to our newsletters, when you provide your business card during events or when you order consulting services or reports from us. This involves your name, first name, job title, professional phone numbers, professional email addresses.
- Conditions of usage of Personal Data:
Personal Data are collected and processed according to defined and precise objective: communicate with our customer or prospects, help to improve our services, manage prospection work, manage candidate data when applying to job or internship.
In the context of applying for a job, we will process your Personal Data in order to assess your application. They will be solely managed by the Human Resources department of INFINERGIA. You will have the right to access, modify and deletion with proper request and justification. You can request such rights by sending an email to "contact" on the email infinergia.com.
- Sharing of information with 3rd parties:
No transfer to 3rd parties : we pledge to keep your Personal Data internal to Infinergia. They will be solely used by our services and will not in any way be sold or transferred by any means to any 3rd party.
Communication for internal processing: your information and Personal Data may be transmitted to sub-contractor of Infinergia which will have a strict confidentiality agreement and using proper security measures, in the standard course of business (hosting of our web site, manager of our web site, customer service, any security or fraud issue, etc.).
Communication for legal reason: we will abide to legal requests if INFINERGIA is required in the course of law to provide your information and Personal Data.
- Security of Personal Data:
We are taking every possible effort to keep our security level to the best standard and as such protect all Infinergia's information including your Personal Data against any outside access, modification or destruction. Still, we can not warranty against potential interception or hacking by 3rd parties.
- Respect of users rights of infinergia.com website:
At any time, you have an access right (e.g. : verify your Personal Data), a modification right (updating or correct your data), a deletion right regarding your Personal Data. You have also the right to oppose that we collect your Personal Data. Please mind that you have in each mass emailing that we send you the possibility to opt-out at the beginning of the message.